Monday, December 20, 2010

Pointless

















Before the end, I let myself having a new change.
Short,and also bright.

I do not know if it is good.
May be, I'm trying to make myself better and better.

airight! :)
Every year many things happened, but everything is impressive..hurtful and memorable.

Soon, this year coming to end..
Too much feeling inside my heart..

Peoples,Things,Stuffs are always different around us,yupeee,
my life is always changing,
some of them maybe just pass by or maybe they will stay beside you a long time,
Forever or temporary,depends on,right?

However, just glad that they are good,
If you ask me who they are, they will be everyone around me.


End of the year, I hope all of you are well :)

No matter who, even if the lovers become enemies, lovers become strangers, should be good.



MERRY CHRISTMAS :))

No comments:

Post a Comment