Wednesday, September 8, 2010

It will be a busy month

okey,dont know whether the guys will read my bloggie or not,
but still have to say

IM SOOOOOOO SORRY that i didnt pick up any phones today,
but im fine. :)
i woke up at around 2pm and went out until now,2am just reached home.
hmmm,

yaa,went to class also,and get a news,
so it will be a busy month yea,and next month too.


today,
-should meet a gangs,because the lovely chicken is going to china,for a trip ==

thursday,
-should bring my car for service,i think.
-have to attend class again for discussing
(already get warned from teachers,because i skipped my class around 1 month already)


friday
it will be busy day for me to date with buddies. :) blekk


next tuesday
went to touch in.

next wed,
my lovely winnie's wedding party,it will be held on,location at LANHUA,right?



17~20 should went to beauty fair. :)


(it is just a record to let me know,not really wanna show out my schedule,hahahaa)

seems like very busy right? no choice~


have a nice days,

for those who are going hometown or going back msia,
tc!






bye byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

No comments:

Post a Comment