Sunday, September 12, 2010

the big family

BECAUSE of hari raya, so i ddint update my blog pun.
hahahha

sohai la,just find an excuse to say im not blogging this few days.

hehuuu :)

i got a good good yesterday .
it is.. awesome and suprise enough.
but in da same time, im so sorry with those peoples are finding me whole night :(
blekk.

yea, a very sweet picture here. i love it so much.



(guys,dont think so much! i got many fans okay?? hahahaha)

yes,i love the smile in da picture.
i do really wanna smile and laugh everyday :)
and i wanna throw out all the guys who always argue with me.

I NEED HAPPY,NOT ANGRY!!




i love my life now,because of....
thankiu :) heart yaaaa :)



other way, Happy family created!
thankiu them for support :)
all of you are really kind and hope that buddies forever :)




anyway,always be here

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete