Monday, August 30, 2010

Love You baby

Seriously... very serious.

totally fall in love and addicted with this ipod touch.





OMG!!! nice leh,but i know maybe all of you prefer iphone than ipod touch.
but..the function just same and the only different is ipod touch cannot call out,msg,the functions that need simcard also no works.

but,normally i just need an entertainment for me to play games?songs?video?and online.

hmm..but the only disadvantage for me is just ipod touch didnt have camera.
hmmmmm... serious problem for me!


okey,
32GB1
3rd generation

7,000 songs
40 hours of video
Faster performance
Earphones with Remote and Mic


cost around rm1100.
maybe for some of you are so cheap,but for me?
I didnt depend on my family or mum after i graduated from secondary school.
so,i have to earn money myself to buy all the stuffs that I want.

same to this ipod touch,,




the only target for me this few months! :))

or maybe im still confusing? hahaaa== wtf im.

No comments:

Post a Comment